Dear Bra Developers...

I went bra shopping the other night. There is nothing that I loathe more. I made it a point to measure myself, according to the directions on the stores measuring tape. Some how though when I tried on the size the tape told me, I looked like a busted can of biscuits. It was not even close to being comfortable. This is my frustration. If I am going to spend the amount of money required on a decent bra (which is not cheap), do you not think that the company that sells the bras should make them to correct size, at least so that their bra sizes match up to the measuring tape, that they produced, to guide women to try on the right size??? Never the less, I managed to find a size that fit well, and the bra's were buy 2 get 2 free, so I bought 2 for now, and 2 bra's that were a size smaller to motivate me to keep working out and eating healthy. This way I am not having to go through this all again in 2 months.

Had the discussion last night about how I cannot wait to get my new boobs (this of course happening after I am done having kids, and considering my current situation will not be happening for a while). But I have always said that I would get them. If they are this bad after having 1 child, I can only imagine what they might look like after 2 or 3 more, on top of trying to lose more weight at the current time. I am not above having plastic surgery, if you can afford it I say more power to you. I am not all for plastic surgery that changes your facial structure (unless you have a totally jacked up nose or something). A little lipo, tummy tuck, breast augmentation never hurt anyone. In fact I think that insurance companies should consider procedures like that a way to boost peoples mental health. Oh, if I ran the world.- Mommy Spooner

Comments

Popular Posts