What's On My E-Reader

For my birthday this past year, Daddy Spooner ever so nicely purchased me a Pandigital Novel (E-reader). I have read more books in the past 6 months than I have in the past 6 years I bet. It is incredibly handy, not to mention makes reading in bed after Daddy Spooner has fallen asleep that much easier (not to mention that much easier for me to fall asleep as well sometimes). I mention that because I am currently reading a book called "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin, and it has made me re-think the way I think about life.

Today is my anniversary, and after the year Daddy Spooner and I have had (and it has been quite the year), I think I am going to start a new "Anniversary Resolution".  Every year I think I want us to focus on doing something to strengthen our relationship. Whether it be as big as working on our communication with each other, or as small as telling each other I Love You more times a day (not that it is not important to do that, but might not be as difficult as some other things). 
Happy anniversary to me!!- Mommy Spooner

Comments

Popular Posts