Let Her Go

I must say that I am obsessed with this song, artist, okay, ALBUM. The song is Let Her Go by Passenger. I heard this song by chance on my Pandora radio a few months ago. I liked it. Then the other day in my car while channel surfing on the radio I heard it on one of the stations. I immediately downloaded it on iTunes... I mean I waited until I was safely parked somewhere and THEN downloaded it. :-)



There is something about the sound of his voice that is just soothing. It's a little whiny, but I have a 3 year old so I'm used to that. I also find that this song is appropriate for every Clevelander I have ever met... They hate the snow until it is 95 degrees outside, and then they are too hot... Always have something to complain about :) I do feel though that we can all relate to the song... So listen to it's amazingness and enjoy your day!- Mommy Spooner

Comments

Popular Posts