Danger...

Those that are weak at heart may not want to tread any farther into this post... It is probably one of the best desserts I have ever seen/tasted. Here it is...
This incorporates all my favorite things. Chocolate Chip Cookies, Oreos, Brownies, Malleys Hot Fudge and Ice Cream. All of that into one dessert!! This amazing blog is where I got the recipe from (actually saw a pic on Pinterest first, and followed that to their blog). My picture does not even do this treat justice (considering that I only had 1 piece, did not think I could stomach 2 pieces at 1 time). Also, I used pre-made cookie dough and pressed it into the bottom of the pan, either way I do not think it makes much of a difference. Next time I make this (and I am 100% positive I will be making this again) I might make my own cookie dough and add walnuts or pecans or something fun like that. Just another thing to add to this dessert. I might just call this the "Kitchen Sink" dessert, because I just thought of 3 more things you could put into this dessert along with the Oreos, M&Ms, Reeses Cups or Reeses Pieces (something peanut-buttery). Another big hit for the family! You must try this NOW!!- Mommy Spooner

Comments

Popular Posts