Like sands through the hour glass...

I love that since we have moved here, our lives have been pretty exciting (not in the way most people would consider exciting). We had a baby 6 months after arriving in the middle-of-nowhere. My husbands' job keeps him incredibly busy and things are constantly changing and improving for him.  He is amazing at what he does, and I do not think anyone could be prouder of him (other then his mother). Where we both began when we first met, and where we both are now, I could not have predicted in a million years.  He was there when I graduated college and became an RN and succeeded at what I loved, and I have watched him single-handily take over the airwaves in Wyoming. He has become a giant in this under-populated state.  All while being an amazing husband and a wonderful father.

Sidenote: We have decided that Little Spooner just hates the restaurant we went to the other day.  Daddy Spooner and I took her out to dinner the other night with us to the same restaurant that Megan and I went to and she totally freaked out again.  Maybe it's just that place, it tends to be a bit warm, and stuffy.  Here's hopin' that we can find a sitter for this coming Wednesday so we can get some adult time while we go out with our friends for dinner and to see some "Black Violins"... VERY EXCITED!

Comments

Popular Posts