Craft-day Re-visited...

So I know i blogged the other day about having a "crafting" day... and did I! :) Here are the fruits of my labor...
So I decided to make these adorable "Pillowcase" dresses. They have been modified though.  Due to the active nature of the little girls who will be donning these dresses I decided to add a little something to them to make them more "play-friendly".  I made the one for Little Spooner and the other for a Little One of a friend. They turned out too cute! The "Sage One" (my mother-in-law) showed me how to use a sewing machine (something I have done maybe once in my life), and now I feel like I am un-stoppable! :)
These dresses are too cute, I could probably make them and sell them! Thinking about it...
Now on to my next project.
Until that is complete... Mama Spooner

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts