But I don't wanna...

I feel like I deserve to whine a bit tonight... I start back to work tomorrow.  My 3 week vacation has come to an end and I couldn't be sadder.  I have MUCH enjoyed all the time I have gotten to spend with Daddy and Little Spooner durring this little hiatus. It has been so nice getting to enjoy this time back home with our families.  But now back to "Real" life. Returning back to my Original hospital family will be so exciting though. To get to start back right where I left off, not many people can say that they get to go back to the job they were doing when they first left.  The hospital I am going to be at is a great hospital at that. They are great at recognizing potential in people and nurturing those that want the opportunities. I love being a nurse, but I think I loved staying home being a mommy more. Not to say that I wouldn't still like to have a day or 2 a week to have to myself and be an "adult"...

Very excited, but sad... another Bittersweet turn in the road. TTFN, Mommy Spooner

Comments

Popular Posts