Special Visitors on the Way!!!

It seems like we never get to see family, but really I think we see them more often than we think! Grandpa (to be given a cute grandpa-ish name by Little Spooner when she is more vocal) and Nana are on their way to good old Middle-of-Nowhere, Wyoming! We are soo excited, and in anticipation of their arrival, Little Spooner and I are cleaning the house from top to bottom (literally starting upstairs and working our way downstairs room by room).  She has been incredibly cooperative all afternoon, now if only I can get the puppy to be as equally cooperative. The puppy is another story for a different day.  But I wanted to take a few minutes and update the blog. 
Had another Birthday yesterday. Worked (of course) and then had a wonderful dinner with good friends at the "Thompson Homestead" (a little plug for her blog).  Little Spooner had a blast playing with their little one.  That was probably the highlight of the day was watching her interact with another "little person". Just hilarious.  Daddy Spooner surprised me with a Pandigital Novel, so I am playing with that in between the new hobby of knitting (still currently working on a scarf I started 2 weeks ago), and keeping the house standing.
I do owe a big thanks to all my friends and their well wishes yesterday. They are very much appreciated. And also a BIG thank you to Lori for making the BEST cheesecake I have ever tasted (she should post a picture and blog about it along with posting the recipe). It was soo good that I cannot wait for Little Spooner to hit the hay so I can kick my feet up and enjoy a leftover slice (I intentionally did not eat dinner in anticipation of eating another piece of it!! Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake topped with Chocolate Ganache!!). TTFN- Mommy Spooner

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts