As another year has come and gone, I find my self always very reflective of the year past, and hopeful of the year that lies ahead of me. This past year brought upon what I thought would be the biggest challenge/struggle of my life. But it turns out that moving on and growing/learning from that "challenge" in itself would be the biggest challenge in my life.  I am 29years old, and feel that I have grown exponentially in the past 6 months of my life. I have overcome things that I NEVER thought I would survive... mainly divorce and dealing with a 3 year old all on my own. Only I guess I am not doing it on my own.  I have the support of the greatest family and friends that I ever could have asked for. I have the best Brother anyone could ever ask for. He is handsome, charming, and the best person I have ever known.  What would I do without him? And for any single ladies reading this.... He is single! (I just did not have the heart to take this part out... HAHAHA Love you Uncle Guy). Like they say, "it takes a village".
So as another year of life begins, I am growing scary close to the big 3-0. I have decided to make up a list of things to do this year. I am calling it "The Road to 30 Bucket List". This is what I have so far...
1. Sky Diving
2. Run some 5k's, maybe a 10k by the time the snow falls this coming winter
3. Take a cooking class
4. Try a new work out class (Barre, Zumba, and an actual Yoga class-maybe the HOT yoga type)
5. Learn how to waltz
6. Take Little Spooner to Niagara Falls
7. Visit WY
8. Go Camping, and sleep under the stars (who am I kidding, bears will eat you... in a tent is fine)
9. Zip lining (spelling?) Somewhere- can you do this across the falls yet?? LOL
10. Kayaking on the Rocky River
11. Start a book club! (now accepting applications)
12. Visit a vineyard/winery

This is all I can think of for now... It is a start. I am taking suggestions for other ideas. They can be kid friendly or Mommy Spooner friendly. I am so excited about this upcoming year. :) And next year I can repeat my "Road to 30 Bucket List"... LOL!- Mommy Spooner

Comments

  1. I can help ya with the kyaking, zip lining, winery, cooking class, sewing class, and soon to try a painting class...very excited!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts