Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake...


Believe it or not this bad boy tasted even better the next day!
Becuase of all of this blogging and cooking that i am doing, Daddy Spooner has dubbed me the Boxer Short Contessa! :) Mostly because around the house I am either in yoga pants or my favorite Old Navy boxer shorts (they are my favorite for lounging), and I LOVE watching Ina Gartner (mostly because of her glamorous house and beautiful yard).
We had some amazing cheesecake that was made by Muh's friend, and it inspired me to make my first ever homemade cheesecake. That thought turned into (because it's fall and everything should be flavored this) Pumpkin Marble Cheesecake! The recipe was courtesy of Martha Stewart(but I took a shortcut and used canned pumpkin instead of homemade pumpkin puree).
Yes... it realy is 2.5lb's of cream cheese


It is like a piece of artwork... So swirly and pretty. Like I said previously... instead of mixing the pumpkin puree with sooo much cheesecake mixture I would use mostly the pumpkin. The pumpkin flavor was not as strong as I had hoped. It was a huge hit with everyone. It followed the chicken alfredo. It was the perfect ending to a productive, relaxing day. It was so wonderful to have so much of our family around.  Little Spooner was literally gone all weekend, and got to join us for Sunday dinner as well. Sure do miss that little lady when she is gone! Try this one for yourself, YUMMY!- Mommy Spooner
 


Comments

Popular Posts