Let the Party Begin!

I have officially started to get ready for Little Spooners birthday. It is soo hard to believe she is already going to be 2. I cannot believe it. My little baby is growing up so fast, not to mention almost potty trained!!
I started out making this paper bunting/banner. I took regular 12x12 cardstock/scrapbook paper and cut them all in half. The triangles are 6inches x 9inches. Then I measured regular printer paper 4inches x 6 or 7 inches.
Next I purchased letters to spell out what I needed the banner to say. These letters you can get from JoAnn's or PatCatans. I spray painted them red to match my theme/paper. Then I just used elmers glue to attatch them to the paper. The letters are light enough that they do not weigh down when hung up.
I bought some cute orange ribbon to go hang it all up with. You will be seeing this when party pictures are posted (and Little Spooners party is in a few weeks). - Happy Crafting, Mommy Spooner

Comments

Popular Posts